We are a long established and highly reputable letting and management company with a proactive, innovative and forward thinking ethos. We believe we are Pontefract and district's premier letting agent, managing a portfolio of over 500 properties, predominantly throughout the West Yorkshire region.
We have a specialist and dedicated team who are experienced and trained in handling all your property needs. We understand the legal requirements and operate the necessary systems to ensure compliance thus enabling you to have peace of mind that your business is being attended to professionally.
Some of our services include:
- Free rental appraisals and marketing advice, ranging from tenants find only to a fully managed service.
- Extensive press advertising in the highly regarded Pontefract and Castleford Express.
- Substantial Premium Display Advertising on the UK's largest property website www.rightmove.co.uk
- A thorough referencing procedure for all applicants, including a full credit checking service.
- Regular statements of accounts and financial information.
- A range of competitively priced products for both landlords and tenants through our association with Mortgage Advice Bureau.
- All bonds are held in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Extensive and comprehensive inventories and Schedule of Condition.
- Gas/Electricity certificates, P.A.T's and E.P.C's
- A comprehensive support system from reputable, established and competitively priced contractors.
- Help with all aspects of selling and buying investment properties.
Being recognised as the region's largest and longest established Estate Agency Letting Company, we are able to tailor-make a package to suit you. We feel confident that your house or investment portfolio will be in safe hands. Please feel free to contact any of our specialist team on 01977 781270, or make a free, without obligation appointment to discuss your needs either at our office in Cornmarket, Pontefract, or if you prefer at your home/property.
Application & Admin Fees
Prospective tenants applying to rent a property are required to pay an admin fee, to cover the costs of referencing the tenant(s), preparing the tenancy agreement and protection and registering of the deposit.
The application fees paid in respect of a tenancy application are non refundable and will be forfeited in the event the tenant(s) decides to withdraw their application and/or fail the referencing process. The fees have been paid by the prospective tenant to Boultons in order for the application to rent a property to be processed.
Should the Landlord decide at any time after the application fee has been paid that he/she does not wish to rent the property and providing the application(s) pass referencing, Boultons will reimburse the application fee to the tenant(s) or waive them in respect of a new application on an alternative property through Boultons Estate Agents
Fees as follows
|Each applicant thereafter||£70.00|
ALL FEES ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT